Sunday, July 14, 2013

Twas the night before class...

Twas the night before class and no cohort member did stir.
I sat staring at words that soon became a blur.

Okay, enough of that already! 

I chose to write a blog to chronicle my next year as I move from teacher to administrator. I decided I needed a way to unpack my thoughts as this year progresses.  So, the lucky few of you who will suffer through my wit (or lack thereof) will get to share a small glimpse of my world.

...I am sitting here in my one room/one bath accomodations at NCCAT putting away my books after one last review/cram session.  I have two alarm clocks set for fear I will oversleep.  (I have also informed my Moore County pals to knock on my door if they don't see me by 8:30.) I have IRONED my clothes for the week.  (Shhh... If Chris finds out this piece of information, I will be forced to assume this role at home.) 

I have read MORE BOOKS IN THE PAST MONTH THAN I READ MY WHOLE HIGH SCHOOL CAREER! However, those ideas have now massed themselves together into one mutated blob.  May the good Lord keep that blob intact until I wake tomorrow and get a good two cups of coffee in me before the "fun" begins.

Good night!



2 comments:

  1. Good luck in this new adventure!! You will do great, both at blogging and being an admin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to sharing in your grand adventure!

    Whitney

    ReplyDelete