Monday, July 15, 2013

Perfection is so yesterday!

So, here's cohort 3... looking all professional and full of life!  I wonder if our coaches took this picture the first day for a reason???

Today was a good day.  We learned lots... and a lot about each other. Walking into the unknown was a little unnerving, and I got a tad queasy with the realization that I am a principal intern. Mistakes will be made and that is okay... which is good news for me because I have a good feeling that there will be some in my near future!



Mountains are not perfect. They're rugged, chipped... flawed by various elements. Yet, they are still beautiful. Like those mountains, I will not be flawless, but those imperfections will pave the way for some pretty amazing learning!



1 comment:

  1. Looks like a beautiful location, and wonderful group!

    Whitney

    ReplyDelete