Thursday, July 25, 2013

Re-do...

The story of my life... or at least my new life!  Re-do... it's better than No Can Do...

I am finally able to catch a breath between readings and assignments and research to reflect on the week.  This week is much different than last - not in terms of intensity but in responsibilities. Last week we were taken away from family and chores and errands and bills and cooking and cleaning and laundry to focus on our new beginning.  This week we were back in the saddle... learning how to manage both worlds, and let's just say I am getting the hang of it.  But, not before I passed out Monday night at 8PM in my clothes and jewelry and awoke the next morning!

The hot item of the week deals with core values and how they define me.  I got a great idea to talk with Chris about "who I am" (how people see me) from a team member of mine.  I asked for his input which went absolutely NO WHERE.  In his words, I am energetic and uhhhhh, uhhhhh outgoing and uhhhhh, uhhhhh.... You get the picture.  So, I will DIG DEEP into the pit of who I am to share with all what I believe.  For those of you who know me, I may have to paraphrase at this point and embellish to protect my true identity! BAHAHAHAHAHA

Jeni

PS: In case you are wondering, family and education are my top two core values.  What defines you?



No comments:

Post a Comment