Friday, August 9, 2013

The 3 S's: Success, Slop and Sleep!

My first two days at Elise were great!  I was able to get acclimated to my new surroundings and my new life as administrator.  I settled into my corner.  Literally, it is a corner shared with the nurse.  But, she is only there on Thursdays and I will be in class every Thursday.  So, it works!  Kristin says I need a picture of the outside to make it look as if there is a window behind my desk.  I'm thinking the art class/club may get a project to do!

I took full advantage of the kids not being here this week (thanks Nana and Bumpy) and pretended to be young and free!  Chris wanted me to add the WILD to the young and free, but that wasn't happening.  You cannot be wild when you are in your PJ's by 6:05!

Dinner at Outback was super nice. It was an actual restaurant with linen napkins, real plates, and adult conversation - not one with indoor playgrounds, plastic trays, and conversations centered around Minecraft.

So, I'm off to get the kids and return to CRAZY!



No comments:

Post a Comment