Monday, February 17, 2014

Week Three at West and More...

I have begun week 3 at West Middle, and I feel like I have been there much longer!  Although their mascot is a wolverine (which lives a solitary life), the staff has welcomed me into their family.  I am blessed to have another hands-on, active leadership experience.  


I have included a link to a weekly online reflection I am sending to the staff at West.  I found this website (smore) and online weekly memos seem more interesting this way! 
Whatever It Takes - Week of February 17-21



And, I can't finish without including a picture I took of my five year old's first note he has ever written on his own.  God bless early learning educators.  My hats off to you all because you must have "patience super-powers!" I am so proud of my Day; he has grown so much this year.

Translation: I like you and you mom dad and family.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment